Laborer Foreman – Rhode Island Area
Catalano Construction, Inc. an established Site Excavation & Utility Contractor seeks highly motivated and qualified Laborer Foreman for work across Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts.
– Responsible for Underground Utility Installation:
Drainage (PVC, RCP, Precast Catch Basins & Manholes)
Water (PE, Ductile)
Sewer (PVC, Precast Manholes)
– Selective site demolition & utility cut and capping
– Curbing Installation (Precast & Granite)
– Oversee & manage earthwork bulk cut/fill excavation to grade
– Fine grading of walks, parking areas, interior building slabs
– Excavation & Backfill of building foundation walls
– Installation of segmental retaining walls
– Coordinate with project General Contractors and Owners to ensure open communication regarding work scheduled and in progress.
– Inspect and oversee utility installation and testing requirements for drainage, water, and sewer work.
– Record, maintain, and organize Daily Field Reports
– Manage & Coordinate Union employees over various trades: Laborers, Equipment Operators, Teamsters, Carpenters, Cement Finishers, and Bricklayers.
– Must be a member of Laborer’s Union Local 271
– Valid Driver’s License
– Ability to obtain Security Clearance for Government Projects
– OSHA 30 (at minimum), HAZWOPER Preferred
– Competent Person (Confined Spaces) – Preferred
– Competent Person (Excavation) – Preferred
– Ability to read & understand Contract Drawings & Specifications
– Minimum 5 Years Experience in Civil Construction
Hourly, Union Wage + Additional Rate
Please send resumes to email@example.com or complete the form listed below.