Assistant Project Manager / Estimator – Rhode Island Area
Catalano Construction, Inc. an established Site Excavation & Utility Contractor seeks highly motivated and qualified Assistant Project Manager / Estimator for work across Rhode Island.
– Schedule & Manage multiple site work crews on various projects to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
– Coordinate with project General Contractors and Owners to ensure open communication regarding work scheduled and in progress.
– Inspect and oversee utility installation and testing requirements for drainage, water, sewer work.
– Record, maintain, and organize Daily Field Reports
– Responsible for material orders and deliveries to keep projects on task.
– Actively participate in on-site project meetings as required by GC and/or Owners.
– Manage & Coordinate Union employees over various trades: Laborers, Equipment Operators, Teamsters, Carpenters, Cement Finishers, and Bricklayers.
– Insure crews are working safely and adhering to the company safety plan, and all OSHA regulations. Make corrections as necessary to ensure a safe working environment.
– Field measurements to track crew productivity without sacrificing quality and attention to detail.
– Coordinate with company Project Managers regarding submittals, RFI’s, Change Order Requests, and Changes in Conditions.
– Valid Driver’s License
– Ability to obtain Security Clearance for Government Projects
– OSHA 30 (at minimum), HAZWOPER Preferred
– Competent Person (Confined Spaces) – Preferred
– Competent Person (Excavation) – Preferred
– Ability to read & understand Contract Drawings & Specifications
– Good written & verbal communication skills
– Impeccable organizational skills
– Proficiency with computers / tablets / email communications
– Minimum 2 Years Experience in Civil Construction
Salaried, Based on Experience
Company Vehicle Use
Medical & Dental Insurance
Please send resumes to email@example.com or complete the form listed below.